- Necrons - I hate Necrons, every time I have played them with any army I have lost, are they the unbeatable army!
- Imperial Guard - I have only every played against Imperial Guard twice, and one of those was an Apocalypse game, there are not many Imperial Guard players in my gaming circle so I am a little concerned that I do not have enough experience fighting against them!
- Speed - Although I do not dither around while playing a game I am a bit unsure of the game turn around time in a tournament environment would I be correct is saying about two hours for a 1500pt game?
- Painting - I am fully aware that for tournaments the model have to be GW / Forge World, Painted and Based, but do they have to be of extremely high standards to play at tournaments?
- Army List - What format do army lists have to be written in i.e. Do I just list what I have with the total points cost or do I have to specify base points and they the added points next to each piece or wargear?
- Tray - Do I need to have a special tray to place my models on or (and this is my thought) is this just for ease of transportation and tidiness? Also I have noticed that a few people have kind of modelled a tray like a diorama to place their models on (really like that idea) is that allowed?
Check out this link to my 'Strike Squad II' This is one of the Grey Knight Squads I intend on taking, let me know your thoughts on whether the painting is up to standard for tournaments.
~ Only in Death has your duty been fulfilled to the Emperor of mankind ~