- Crew Shaken
- Crew Stunned
- Weapon Destroyed
- Hull Point Counters (1 - 4)
I have not included the Exploded result as I intend to make some specific crater markers for those, which I will share for free when completed
- Zoom Mode
- Hover Mode
- Flat Out
- Cruising Speed
- Combat Speed
- Locked Velocity
- Hull Point / Missile Counters (1 - 4)
The great thing about the Hull Point markers is that you can also use them as wound counters. it also saves getting you dice mixed up on the board.
Below are some photos of the marker in use, so you can get an idea of the scale.
The two PDF downloads can be found below:
'Universal Vehicle Damage & Hull Point Markers'
- Print them out using colour ink.
- Glue them onto 2mm thick / mounting card (can be found at you're local craft store).
- Cut them out with a sharp knife (WARNING, be careful knives are sharp).
- for the best result cut out another a glue them to the reverse side.
Hope you enjoy and make use of them as much as I have, all I ask is for you to point other people to the blog to get hold of their own.
Here is a link to the previous markers I used before creating my own 'Confessions of a 40k addict' I guess my inspiration came from here.
~ Only in Death will you find Peace ~